This event aims to be a forum for researchers, scientists, scholar and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Entrepreneurship and Family Business, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted.
The event will have the participation of renowned invited keynote speakers and prospective authors are invited to submit the abstracts in Electronic format through our online submission form. All papers will be reviewed by Experts in the relevant fields.All papers will be included on the proceedings book of the conference and selected papers will be published on special issues of International Journals.
Topics will include, but not limited to:
- Entrepreneurship & growth
- Corporate and strategic entrepreneurship
- Universities and entrepreneurship
- Spin offs and knowledge transfer
- Innovation and Technological entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and regional development
- Governmental support for entrepreneurs
- Social and community entrepreneurship
- Green entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and gender
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Entrepreneurial learning and communities of practice
- Studies of new businesses and business survival
- Entrepreneurship and ethnic minorities
- International entrepreneurship
- Managing globalisation and international business
- Small/family business management, intra/entrepreneurship
- Managing business relationships
- Managing work place motivation/pressure/stress
- Managing learning and improvement
- Instilling creativity
- Managing supply chains
- Developing/leveraging core competencies
- Improving the quality of the management
- International businesses management
- Internationalisation in family businesses – entrepreneurship focus
- Human Resources impacts brought about by internationalisation – European context around ‘passporting.’
- Impact of ‘Brexit’ on family businesses involved in export markets: opportunities and challenges.
- Multinational family businesses – internationalisation impacts, challenges, strategies and issues.
- Governance of multinational family businesses.
- Case studies of multinational family businesses focusing on any management aspect, e.g. entrepreneurship (new business development, new product development), strategy
Call for papers EFERIC Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise Research International Conference
Conference dates: 4th to 6th September 2017
Abstract Submission: May 31st 2017
Submission of full papers: June 30th 2017