Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The proposal has not been previously published or presented to another journal (or an explanation is given in the Comments to the editor).
- The file submitted is in Microsoft Word (.doc) format.
- The text complies with the bibliographic and stylistic requirements indicated in the Author Guidelines, which can be found in the “About > Submissions” section.
- You have made sure you have followed the instructions in Ensuring a correct blind review.
All authors and their metadata will be submitted during the submission process. I also declare, as a responsible for the submission, that this paper has not more authors. The journal is not responsible for the authors omitted during the process of submission.
Please be careful and add all authors during the submission process.
If the paper is written in poor English or in Spanish:
- The author/s will hire an external accredited and professional revision/translation service (certificate required) or
- The author/s may hire OmniaScience's language services.
Therefore, I accept to do the revision/translation on my own (hiring a professional revision/translation service) or to hire OmniaScience's revision/translation services.
Note: If your paper has been correctly written in English, please also accept this point, although HDBR will not apply the above considerations regarding paper revision/translation.
The authors must be able to transfer to Harvard Deusto Business Research the rights to publish the articles. It is the responsibility of the authors to obtain the necessary permissions for the images that are covered by copyright.
Authors conserve the copyright to their own works. Contributions to Publicaciones Harvard Deusto Business Research are covered by a CC-BY (Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License) license, which grants open access rights to society. Specifically, the CC-BY license permits any type of use, distribution and changes based on the article, as long as the author and original source are properly acknowledged.